YOGA FOR CHILDREN / FAMILIES / ADULT BEGINNERS • BASED IN WARE, HERTS
Children’s Yoga: Creative play, interactive games, movement and
crafts and music, all inspired by Yoga practices.
Yoga for Adults: Friendly classes suitable for beginners, no experience needed. Basic yoga poses, relaxation and breathing techniques.
I am very lucky to have had some inspiring yoga teachers, whose classes I still attend. I thoroughly enjoy sharing the magical yoga journey and I aim to create a friendly environment for adults new to yoga to enable you to enjoy the many benefits that it brings, as well as fun and creative sessions for children and families.
My background is in events and theatre production, I’ve spent my time touring with theatre shows all over the UK but I am happiest on my mat.
• Rainbow Kids Teacher Training, Yoga Alliance
• Student Teacher British Wheel of Yoga, 500 hrs Diploma in Teaching Yoga. Lesley Isaacson, Pauline Fleming and Jane Farrimond
• Sports and Wellness Coach for Oaklands College
• Enhanced DBS check
• Paediatric First Aid Certificate from St Johns Ambulance
• Insured by BGi and British Wheel of Yoga
PUBLIC CLASS / MONDAYS / WARE – FULL TILL JULY 2019
PRIMARY SCHOOLS / WARE & SURROUNDING – FULL TILL JUNE 2019
The only cookie that our site uses is for the purpose of Google Analytics tracking to help improve our service.